What happened to African-American participation in baseball? The sport's leaders have been asking the question for decades, and the list of reasons is long. But according to Omaha native Kimera Bartee and other African-Americans, there’s a cultural element that too often goes ignored.
- Select youth baseball contributes to decline of African-American participation
- Pospisil: Nebraskans have thrived at the College World Series — but only one has won it all
- Nyatawa: After College World Series title, Oregon State isn't done winning yet
- Hot Dam! Oregon State defeats Arkansas to win third College World Series title
- Shatel: Will Dave Van Horn and Arkansas ever forget the popup that grounded the Hogs?