At its May 7 meeting, the Gretna City Council took the following action:
• Approved a sewer rate reduction request.
• Approved subdivision and sewer connection agreements for the Aspen Creek Phase 4 Subdivision Lots 358-363 and Outlot R. The commercial park will sit on six lots with an outlot for storm water.
• Discussed whether the gazebo at Peterson Park should be renovated or replaced. All seemed to lean in favor of replacing the gazebo, which has damage to the base and has been deemed not structurally sound.
• Approved a contract time extension and a pay request of $145,843.92 to Vrba Construction for Building U utility relocation at the Nebraska Crossing Outlets.
• Approved a manager’s application for liquor license to David Harrig for the American Legion Post 216.
The next regular council meeting will be Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at Gretna City Hall, 204 N. McKenna Ave. The council meets the first and third Tuesday of each month. For agendas and past meeting minutes, visit gretnane.org.
— Rachel George