Latest Local News
- Flirty the Miniature Horse
- First Bellevue school to celebrate 150 years
- BLT adjusts 2019-2020 lineup
- Nebraska Passport leads visitors to It's All About Bees
- Ricketts marks D-Day at veterans home
- Timeline set for downtown streetscape project
- Bail set at $2 million for Papillion woman charged with killing her domestic partner
- PPD to host bike rodeo Sunday
- School Board Digest
- Bellevue Soccer Club hosts first tournament
The Gretna community has been grieving their loss. The Omaha community has rallied in their memory.
A Sarpy County judge set bail at $2 million Thursday after a Papillion woman was charged with second-degree murder in connection with the death of her domestic partner.