Leirion Gaylor Baird, 47, an at-large member of the Lincoln City Council, made public safety, infrastructure and quality of life the focus of her campaign.
- Democrat Leirion Gaylor Baird declared Lincoln's new mayor
- Ready for more politics? 2020 will be here before you know it, and here's what you can expect
- Lincoln selects mayoral finalists and hikes sales tax for street repairs
- Lincoln voters on Tuesday will choose their first new mayor in 12 years
- After Lincoln approves term limits for mayors, Democrats set their sights on Omaha