LIGHT SNOW WILL REDEVELOP ACROSS THE AREA TODAY. TREACHEROUS
TRAVEL IS ANTICIPATED AT TIMES.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM CST THIS
* WHAT...SNOW. ADDITIONAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 1 TO 3 INCHES.
* WHERE...PORTIONS OF EAST CENTRAL AND SOUTHEAST NEBRASKA.
* WHEN...UNTIL 9 PM CST THIS EVENING.
* IMPACTS...PLAN ON SLIPPERY ROAD CONDITIONS. THE HAZARDOUS
CONDITIONS COULD IMPACT THE MORNING OR EVENING COMMUTE.
SLOW DOWN AND USE CAUTION WHILE TRAVELING.
THE LATEST ROAD CONDITIONS FOR THE STATE YOU ARE CALLING FROM CAN
BE OBTAINED BY CALLING 5 1 1.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM CST THIS
* WHAT...VISIBILITY ONE QUARTER MILE OR LESS IN DENSE FOG.
* WHERE...JOHNSON, DOUGLAS, SARPY, OTOE, WASHINGTON, CASS, BURT
AND THURSTON COUNTIES.
* WHEN...UNTIL 8 AM CST THIS MORNING.
* IMPACTS...HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS DUE TO LOW VISIBILITY.
IF DRIVING, SLOW DOWN, USE YOUR HEADLIGHTS, AND LEAVE PLENTY OF
DISTANCE AHEAD OF YOU.
Honoring our heroes: A gallery of Nebraska veterans
The Guard established its first infantry battalion in two decades over the weekend with a ceremony activating the 2nd Battalion, 134th Infantry Regiment. Afterward, 104 members of the unit executed a wind-delayed jump from the rear ramp of a CH-47 Chinook helicopter hovering more than 1,000 feet in the air.