For various reasons, seven of the original 38 selections for the North team won’t be playing in Saturday’s Nebraska Shrine Bowl. Only five were replaced, leaving the team coached by Paul Limongi of Class A state champion Omaha Burke a little short-handed.
- Now cancer-free, Jovan Dewitt thanks wife, family, fellow Husker coaches on road to recovery
- Husker signee Garrett Snodgrass ending 'a heck of a ride' with dad Glen at Shrine Bowl
- Lincoln Pius X's Austin Jablonski, a lifelong Husker fan, savors living out a dream
- Scholarship offers follow breakout season for Millard South's Chase Perchal
- Lincoln Southeast lineman Xavier Trevino hoping to showcases skills during camps this summer