Lincoln High junior Kaysia Woods fits the profile of a Division I women's basketball player. A 6-foot wing, Woods is a fluid athlete and an efficient scorer from behind the 3-point line.
- Huskers open training camp with two dozen in-state walk-ons on 110-man roster
- Sautter: 10 Nebraska high school hoops prospects who raised their stock this summer
- Lincoln High's Nyayongah Gony is Nebraska's highest rated 2020 girls basketball recruit
- Elkhorn's Drew Christo may lean toward his Division I baseball offers, but don't count out football
- Lincoln Northeast's McKenna Minter gets Big East attention as recruitment heats up