The humility. That was what struck Luke Boynton about Darin Erstad. In the 21 months since he committed to Nebraska, that observation stayed with the power-hitting class of 2019 infielder from Georgia.
- Nebraska high school baseball coaches surprised by Husker coach Darin Erstad’s resignation
- Shatel: Darin Erstad bled Husker red, but he couldn’t get Nebraska baseball to the top
- Names to watch as Bill Moos begins his search for a new Nebraska baseball coach
- Darin Erstad steps down as Nebraska baseball coach after eight seasons leading Huskers
- Reaction: Players, fans react to Darin Erstad stepping down as Nebraska baseball coach