Ty Hahn will be one of the bigger in-state names to attend Nebraska’s Friday Night Lights camp this week. The 6-foot-2, 187-pound athlete from Johnson-Brock could be the first in-state eight-man player to receive a power conference offer since 2013, when Nathan Bazata (Howells-Dodge) signed …
- Sautter: Elkhorn South's Teddy Prochazka among standouts from Nebraska's Pipeline Camp
- Photos: Nebraska's inaugural Pipeline Camp
- Sautter: Local standouts from Nebraska's Friday Night Lights camp
- Lincoln Southeast's Isaac Appleget commits to South Dakota State, says it 'really feels like home'
- Omaha Westside's Avante Dickerson calls Ohio State scholarship offer 'a blessing'