ASHLAND, Neb. — The sun had just risen over the Platte River and the summer heat was starting to replace the morning air as five star football players waited in a boxing arena that was built during the Great Depression but looks as if it has been there for centuries.
- 2020 Nebraska prep football recruiting rankings
- 2019 Nebraska high school football schedule
- Football stadiums at Grand Island, Elkhorn ready for season, while Gretna needs more time
- Shatel: Millard North football coach Fred Petito is still happy to roll up his sleeves
- Former Husker Devine Ozigbo scores touchdown for New Orleans Saints