Lincoln Southeast defensive lineman Teivis Tuioti, son of Nebraska defensive line coach Tony Tuioti, is no stranger to learning new systems and new places. The 6-foot-3, 285-pound junior started his third high school football season at his third school earlier this week.
- Practice report: Isaac Gifford, Lincoln Southeast have talent to end Metro's Class A stranglehold
- Class A football: Teams and players to watch, plus notable games
- Sautter: 25 names to watch in the 2022 Nebraska high school football recruiting class
- Where are they now? Every Super Six since 2014
- Practice report: Behind Avante Dickerson and Cole Payton, Warriors are aiming high in 2019