Interested in submitting a guest blog for momaha.com?
Below are some things to keep in mind before writing.
- It helps if topics are timely and feature personal anecdotes
- Blogs, in general, should steer away from focusing on a particular product or business, or be advertorial in nature.
- Writing should be original. Facts should be sourced.
- Lists and bullet points help break up content and are easy to read.
- Writing should answer "Why should I, as a parent, care about this?" People should be able to take away something from your blog.
- Length: 350-550 words
- Your piece must be original content. All blogs published on momaha.com are exclusive content to the site and therefore cannot be published anywhere else.
* * * * *
What your blog should include when you send it:
- A two to three sentence bio (feel free to include website hyperlinks)
- A head shot of yourself
- A photo to go with the piece. Your photo should be high resolution and landscape size. Also be sure to name those in the photo (full name and ages). If taken by a professional photographer, we need a release form from the photographer, as well as the photographer name.
- Blogs should not be sent as PDFs.