Kids are starting to search for the Easter Bunny — and eggs. So we rounded up a list of Easter egg hunts in the Omaha area.
Friday, April 19
• Easter egg hunt at Ralston Baright Public Library, 5555 S. 77th St. The event, which starts at 1 p.m., will include an Easter storytime, crafts, pictures with the Easter Bunny and an egg hunt inside the library. More.
• Easter Glow Eggstravaganza at StoneBridge Christian Church, 15801 Butler Ave. Kids 10 and under will hunt in a glow-in-the-dark space. Kids can ride on a trackless train, listen to music by Omaha Street Percussion and watch a magic show. A food truck will be on site. The event, which is free, goes from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. More.
• Annual egg dash at Sarpy Community YMCA, 1111 E. 1st St. in Papillion. Come to Spirit Field for an Easter egg dash and fun with the Easter Bunny. The event will start at 10:30 and will be split by ages. The Easter Bunny will arrive at 10:15 a.m. More.
Saturday, April 20
• Spring Fling In Tekamah at Master’s Hand, 3599 County Road F in Tekamah, Nebraska. The free event, which goes from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., will include more than 25,000 prize- and candy-filled eggs. There will be guest appearances by fairy tale characters, as well as a petting zoo, free moonwalk and train rides, contests, face painting and more.
• La Vista Easter egg hunt and food drive at La Vista Sports Complex, 7346 S. 66th St. The event will take place at 10 a.m., rain or shine. Participants are invited to bring a canned food or cash donation for the Tri-City Food Pantry. More.
• Easter egg hunt at First Presbyterian Church, 216 S. 34th St. This free event will take place at 10 a.m. More.
• Easter egg hunt at Faithful Shepherd Presbyterian, 2530 S. 165th Ave. The free event will take place at 10 a.m. and will include an Easter egg hunt, crafts, games, activities and snacks. More.
• Easter egg hunt at the Florence Library, 2920 Bondesson St. A storytime will kick off the festivities at 10:30 a.m. There will also be a fun craft. The event is free but registration is required. More.
• Spring Fling and egg hunt at the Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum, 28210 W. Park Highway in Ashland, Nebraska. The event will take place from 10 a.m. to noon and will include an egg hunt, hands-on craft activities, visits with the Easter Bunny, face painting, cookie decorating and more. The fun is included with regular admission or memberships. More.
• Easter egg hunt at Mission Church, 2120 N. 30th St. The free event, which will take place from 10 a.m. to noon, will include an Easter egg hunt, games, activities and the Omaha Police Department’s Able1 helicopter. The hunt is for kids through age 12. More.
• Girls Scout Troop #48690 Easter egg hunt at Adams Elementary, 3420 N. 78th St. The event will take place at 1 p.m. Egg hunts will be divided by age groups (12 and younger). Kids need to bring their own basket. Cost is $1 per adult. Children are free.
• Easter egg hunt at Hy-Vee, 8809 West Center Road. The egg hunt, divided by age groups, will start at 9 a.m. The Easter Bunny will also be there for photo opportunities. More.
Did we forget one? Email your Easter egg hunt to email@example.com.