Nebraska Athletic Director Bill Moos is bullish on improving the Huskers’ overall performance in the Big Ten. But the Huskers are headed for their lowest-ever finish in the Learfield Director’s Cup standings, and more teams failed to finish in the top half of the conference than did.
- Husker A.D. Bill Moos' message to fans at games: Pocket your phone, make noise
- Nebraska's Scott Frost, Bill Moos among fans of new NCAA transfer, football redshirt rules
- McKewon: A modest proposal to make sure Huskers 'earn' their Blackshirts
- Nebraska's options at center come into focus, but Huskers still considering 'any possibility'
- Tom's Takes: NCAA shows ability to compromise with smart rule changes