The volleyball players lounge is a room of total comfort. Coach John Cook wants to get his team as far away from this room as possible. Wants them napping on mats and sleeping on overnight trains, sweating in the Asian heat against some of the best teams in the world.
- Lincoln draws praise from USA volleyball coach, but team will need to bounce back after Brazil loss
- Well-traveled former Husker Mikaela Foecke hoping to extend journey with Team USA
- Former Huskers Mikaela Foecke, Jordan Larson thrill Lincoln crowd, help U.S. team rally to beat Korea
- New Big Ten Commissioner Kevin Warren is 'ready for the challenge' of replacing Jim Delany
- Former Husker Jordan Larson will savor Team USA's Lincoln tournament stop as retirement approaches