Replay Tuesday's “Husker Talk Live” chat with staff writer Jon Nyatawa to track a discussion on the latest Nebraska athletics headlines.
Throughout the year, The World-Herald captures breathtaking shots of your favorite local athletics teams and their fans, freezing in time the moments that stick with you for a lifetime. Click here to see the commemorative pages.
Sept. 1: Akron, 7 p.m. (FOX)
Sept. 8: Colorado, 2:30 p.m. (ABC)
Sept. 15: Troy, 11 a.m. (BTN)
Sept. 22: at Michigan, TBA
Sept. 29: Purdue, TBA
Oct. 6: at Wisconsin, TBA
Oct. 13: at Northwestern, 11 a.m.
Oct. 20: Minnesota, TBA
Nov. 3: at Ohio State, TBA
Nov. 10: Illinois, TBA
Nov. 17: Michigan State, TBA
Nov. 23: at Iowa, 11 a.m. (FOX)
Video: Carriker Chronicles
The Scott Frost saga would prove to be one of the most remarkable sports stories in many years in Nebraska, an epic tale playing out over 79 days in Orlando, Lincoln and other locales from Pennsylvania to California. This six-part series — written by Henry Cordes and illustrated by Matt Hane…
Football season has arrived and with it new things for Husker fans to consider: Clear bags. Sweeter scoreboard images. Eight new honorees. Twitter captioning.
Get the latest Nebraska recruiting headlines, as well as player cards for each Husker football commit complete with recruiting rankings, photos, videos and more.
Take a look back at 126 seasons of Nebraska football with our ever-growing Husker history database, complete with photos, stories and more.
How stocked is Nebraska at each position? Reference our scholarship distribution chart for the Husker football team indicating how many players hold scholarships at each position, arranged by their year in school.
In a historic series, The World-Herald honors Nebraska's all-time greatest athletes. The Nebraska 100, originally selected in 2005 and then updated and re-ranked in 2015, came from a pool of nearly 500 names from the ranks of high school, college, amateur and professional sports from the pas…
- License to sell Husker gear a prized commodity
- McKewon: Scott Frost isn't done facing a blitz; he'll see a national surge at Big Ten media days
- Four-star Burke linebacker Nick Henrich, state’s highest-rated recruit, commits to Nebraska
- Barfknecht: College football hype never stops, especially when Scott Frost is involved
- McKewon: Huskers secure big in-state win with Nick Henrich. Will they land his teammate too?
- Recruiting: Huskers don't have Atlanta market cornered, but can extend coverage in talent-rich Georgia
- McKewon: The Big Ten's most important football players — including one Husker
- Recruiting: Four-star Bryan Addison reconsidering Nebraska after release from UCLA