Adrian Martinez said a second year in the offense has grown the team's comfort with it, and the wide receiver room can take more of a "committee" approach rather than Martinez having to rely so much on two receivers, as he did last season with Stanley Morgan and JD Spielman.
- Camp Chatter: Sights and sounds from Husker practice, Aug. 14
- Who's No. 28? Husker walk-on Luke Reimer turning heads, vying for playing time at inside linebacker
- Husker football trivia night is sold out
- Zach Schlager transferring from Colorado State; former McCook star 'highly considering' Huskers
- Husker notes: Quarterbacks make interceptions hard to come by; Who’s a harder hitter?