"The Bottom Line" co-host Joe Ganz presented his first "Cup of Joe" segment on Friday, where he gives his five keys to the upcoming Husker game.
Throughout the year, The World-Herald captures breathtaking shots of your favorite local athletics teams and their fans, freezing in time the moments that stick with you for a lifetime. Click here to see the commemorative pages.
Aug. 31: NU 35, South Alabama 21
Sept. 7: at Colorado 34, NU 31, OT
Sept. 14: NU 44, Northern Illinois 8
Sept. 21: at Illinois, 7 p.m. (BTN)
Sept. 28: Ohio State, 6:30 p.m. (ABC)
Oct. 5: Northwestern, 2:30 or 3 p.m.
Oct. 12: at Minnesota
Oct. 26: Indiana
Nov. 2: at Purdue
Nov. 16: Wisconsin
Nov. 23: at Maryland
Nov. 29: Iowa, 1:30 p.m. (BTN)
Video: Carriker Chronicles
The Scott Frost saga would prove to be one of the most remarkable sports stories in many years in Nebraska, an epic tale playing out over 79 days in Orlando, Lincoln and other locales from Pennsylvania to California. This six-part series — written by Henry Cordes and illustrated by Matt Hane…
Football season has arrived and with it new things for Husker fans to consider: Clear bags. Sweeter scoreboard images. Eight new honorees. Twitter captioning.
Get the latest Nebraska recruiting headlines, as well as player cards for each Husker football commit complete with recruiting rankings, photos, videos and more.
Take a look back at 129 seasons of Nebraska football with our ever-growing Husker history database, complete with photos, stories and more.
How stocked is Nebraska at each position? Reference our scholarship distribution chart for the Husker football team indicating how many players hold scholarships at each position, arranged by their year in school.
In a historic series, The World-Herald honors Nebraska's all-time greatest athletes. The Nebraska 100, originally selected in 2005 and then updated and re-ranked in 2015, came from a pool of nearly 500 names from the ranks of high school, college, amateur and professional sports from the pas…
- McKewon: New Husker commit Henry Gray plays defensive back with skill beyond his years
- Kanawai Noa isn't like Nebraska's other receivers. But that's exactly what the Huskers need
- New Husker licensing program gives small businesses, crafters chance to profit on Nebraska name
- Official visit and presence of Husker assistant Travis Fisher sell four-star Henry Gray on Nebraska
- Husker coach Scott Frost sees room for growth across the board after three games
- Nebraska adds walk-on kicker from club soccer team to football roster
- Husker practice report, Sept. 19: Nebraska's defense has been on the field a lot. That's good and bad
- Carriker Chronicles: Can Nebraska's offense keep improving against Illinois? Plus, Adam's prediction