When Nebraska Athletic Director Bill Moos was hired in October 2017, one of the first messes he tried to clean up was the Black Friday debacle.
- Barfknecht: Minnesota Golden Gophers football starting back on the docks again
- Shatel: Help us, Hawkeye Nation, you're our only hope (to fill stadium for Big Ten baseball tourney)
- Former Husker Richie Incognito released from Bills' retired list, may continue NFL career
- Carriker Chronicles: Reaction to Scott Frost bringing the Unity Council back to Nebraska
- Sam's Extra Points: Scott Frost tells local recruits that grass isn't always greener elsewhere