Kent Pavelka is 70 years old now. “I’m way past the point where I’m afraid of the consequences,” he said. Want proof? Check his wrist.
- Huskers complete 10-day Italian trip with 4-0 record — and develop chemistry along the way
- Former Nebraska guard Glynn Watson signs contract with professional team in Greece
- Coaches wanted to see Huskers fight through adversity. They did in their third game in Italy
- Former Husker Isaiah Roby reportedly signs historic rookie contract with Dallas Mavericks
- Heady: What we learned from Nebraska basketball's first victory in Italy