About Burton AC Heating Plumbing & More
You flip a switch or turn a dial, and the heat comes on. When the weather gets warmer, you get instant AC. Perfect temperatures, day and night. No worries. No fuss no muss. And now for a “reality check.”
Omaha HVAC systems are mechanical systems. And like all things mechanical, your home comfort systems require ongoing maintenance to perform at the peak of their capabilities.
A Burton cleaning, tune-up and inspection covers every system component. Here are just some of the steps included:
- Clean your filters, and replace them if necessary;
- Check for carbon monoxide or gas leaks;
- Inspect the safety controls;
- Lubricate and inspect all motors;
- Inspect the seals and insulation of your air ducts … heat loss from leaky, un-insulated ducts reduces the efficiency of your heating system by as much as 30%;
- Check and adjust thermostat for accurate system control;
- Using state-of-the-art cameras, we inspect your heat exchanger for cracks;
- Examine and calibrate refrigerant controls (AC).
- Verify proper amperage and voltage for your compressor and condensor motors (AC).
- Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment & Supplies near Omaha, NE
- Heating & Air Conditioning Contractors near Omaha, NE
- Heating & Cooling Systems & Equipment near Omaha, NE
- Heating & Ventilating Contractors near Omaha, NE
- Air Conditioning & Heating Systems near Omaha, NE
- Plumbing Contractors near Omaha, NE