Where will you find the "Best Black Friday Deals" in Omaha?
2016 wrap up ! Sue Violi tells all of Omaha's Black Friday Shopping Secrets on The Morning Blend.
Sue Violi gives the Omaha World-Herald Black Friday run down of sales, coupons and Black Friday door busters available in the Black Friday Special Edition of the Newspaper
Black Friday Tips:
• Compare deals. Do you know if a sale is really a sale? It always pays to comparison shop. Take the time to check prices on the same items at various stores.
• Create a budget and stick to it. Make a list, determine how much you can afford to spend on each person, and … stick to it.
• Search for Black Friday ads ahead of time. Omaha World- Herald Newspaper has coupons and discounts for Black Friday days before you have to hit the streets.
• Maximize advance alerts. Do you have favorite retailers? Sign up for their email alerts and take advantage of special social network opportunities. Many stores work to reward your loyalty and you may get a jump on special offers.
"Omaha's BEST Black Friday Deals", Black Friday Sales and Black Friday Ads can be found in the Omaha World-Herald's Black Friday Shopping edition.
- Crossroads Mall: 72nd & Dodge St
- Family Fare (Harvey Oaks Shopping Center): 144th & Center
- Shadow Lake Towne Center (near Michaels): Papillion
- Eagle Run Shopping Center (north of Wendy’s): 134th & Maple
Omaha BLACK FRIDAY Shopping Hours (Nov. 24)
Banana Republic: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Bass Pro Shops:5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Big Lots:6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Bed Bath & Beyond:6 a.m. through 10 p.m.
Best Buy:8 am. to 10 p.m.
Buckle:through 9 p.m.
Cabela’s:5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Dick’s Sporting Goods:through 10 p.m. at Shadow Lake Towne Center and Westroads Mall; through 11 p.m. at Oak View Mall
Dillard’s:8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Gap:through 9 p.m. Friday
Gordman’s:through 10 p.m.
Hobby Lobby:8 a.m. through 9 p.m.
Home Depot:5 a.m. through 9 p.m.
J.C. Penney:through 10 p.m.
Kmart:50th and L Streets: through 10 p.m.; 5808 S. 144th St.: Open all 24 hours; 13450 West Maple Road: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Kohl’s:Open all 24 hours
Lowe’s:5 a.m. through 9 p.m.
Mangelsen’s:9 a.m. through 9 p.m.
Menards:6 a.m. through 9 p.m.
Michaels:7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Nebraska Furniture Mart:6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Office Depot:8 a.m. to 9 p.m. at 13770 West Maple Road and 8008 S. 84th St.; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 603 S. 72nd St.
Old Navy:Open all 24 hours
Scheels:7 a.m. through 9 p.m.
Sears:through 9 p.m.
Shopko:through 11 p.m.
Shopko Hometown:5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sports Authority:6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Staples:6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Target:through 11 p.m.
Toys R Us:through 11 p.m.
Von Maur:9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Walmart:Open 24 hours
Younkers:through 11 p.m.
Aksarben Village:Hours vary by store.
Mall of the Bluffs:6 a.m. through 9 p.m.
Midtown Crossing:Hours vary by store.
Nebraska Crossing Outlets:6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Oak View Mall:6 a.m. to 9 p.m., with some stores opening earlier
Regency Court:10 a.m. through 9 p.m.
Shadow Lake Towne Center:8 a.m. through 9 p.m., with some stores opening earlier
Westroads Mall:6 a.m. to 9 p.m., with some stores opening earlier
Village Pointe:Select retailers open at 6 a.m. through at least 9 p.m.