Here's your excuse for a three-day weekend.
Halloween is next Thursday, and we wanted to give you enough time to plan accordingly with a list of some fun celebrations for adults, kids and adults who act like kids. You'll probably find a couple you can't resist. Sign up for your Friday vacation day before it's too late.
Reporter - Entertainment/music/concert
Kevin Coffey is the entertainment editor and critic, covering music, movies, video games, comic books and lots more. Follow him on Twitter @owhmusicguy. Phone: 402-444-1557.
As featured on
The temperature should be around 41 degrees before sunset on Thursday, at the start of trick-or-treat time, and start cooling to 38 degrees as the sun sets about 6 p.m.
- An '80s icon, an 'American Idol' winner and a horror rock band: The week's top concerts are epic
- Need a fun do-it-yourself Halloween costume this year? Check out these 7 memorable character ideas
- We ate 10 brand-new Halloween treats and ranked them
- Zombie Skittles, Pumpkin Pie Kit Kats: A top 10 ranking of new Halloween candy
- Korn and Breaking Benjamin teaming up for a Nebraska concert
- 8 easy, last-minute costumes for Halloween 2019