How can women's basketball improve parity? What do recruits most want in a college? How do you maintain a personal life outside of coaching? Those were some of the topics covered Wednesday during a women's college basketball roundtable on "The Bottom Line" with Nebraska's Amy Williams, Creighton's Jim Flanery and UNO's Brittany Lange.
- Nebraska women's basketball coach Amy Williams, A.D. Bill Moos 'completely on the same page'
- UNO's Ellie Brecht thankful for experiences and relationships as knee problems force career to end early
- Creighton women dreaming even bigger after second-round exit in NCAA tournament
- From Nebraska to Notre Dame, Jessica Shepard sees her championship dreams come true
- UNO's Amber Vidal will not return for senior season; guard wants to be 'closer to family'