To boost his spirits post-surgery, the Creighton University men's soccer team on Tuesday paid a surprise visit to 14-year-old soccer fan Mason Ogle.
- Omaha pastor loses more than 200 pounds, beats cancer; 'I want to experience the life I kept myself from'
- Lincoln teen is allergic to almost everything — including sunlight, chocolate, citrus and heat
- After diving accident paralyzes teen, he discovers new dreams
- Creighton men's soccer adds three transfers for spring workouts
- A legally blind high school basketball player in Iowa took one shot all season. And he sank it