Details for NOTICE OF MEETING
NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Governors of the Metropolitan Community College Area will meet on Tuesday, July 24, 2018, commencing at 6:30 o'clock P.M. at the Fort Omaha Campus, 32nd & Sorensen Parkway, in the Mule Barn, Building #21, Board Room #112, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, which meeting will be open to the public. An agenda for such meeting, kept continually current, is available for public inspection at the principal office of said Board of Governors, 30th & Fort Streets, Building #30, Omaha, Nebraska, during normal business hours.
Chair, Board of Governors
OWH Coupon Book
- Hamachi nachos, extra sake choices: More than two dozen new menu items at Kona Grill
- UNO hockey to host NCAA runner-up Notre Dame as part of 2018 nonconference slate
- Distributing child pornography gets Omaha man 15 years in prison
- Nebraska basketball extends offers to Creighton Prep's Akol Arop, North Star's Donovan Williams
- New Millard policy prohibits texting between teachers and students, dirty jokes and gifts
- The story of the Omaha man nearly killed by a fake bomb who became the world's biggest movie star
- Stanley Morgan, Mick Stoltenberg and Jerald Foster to represent Huskers at Big Ten media days
- Founding pastor of UNO's Newman Center to become rector of Minnesota seminary
- Aramark Scores 100% on 2018 Disability Equality Index and is Named One of the "Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion"
- The HON Company Introduces Solve Expansion With Colorwav