Most homeowners were charged between $300 and $700 for snow removal provided by a city contractor. The owners of commercial and industrial properties paid more, with many receiving bills of more than $3,000.
- Omaha hired private contractors to help fill potholes. City expected 11 teams, but only 6 showed up
- Council members weigh in on Omaha's potholes; 'I'm embarrassed about the streets in this city'
- Snowy sidewalks present dilemma: Do you tattle on procrastinators or offer to help?
- Pothole season is in full swing. Watch out for those tire-blowing, rod-bending craters
- Nebraska's winters have been cooling in recent decades