The Gretna High School FBLA club had several winners at the FBLA State Leadership Conference April 5.
Five members qualified for the FBLA National Leadership Conference in Nashville: Nick Harrington in Business Law (fourth place), Austin Keller in Insurance and Risk Management (fourth place) and the team of Jacob Blank, Jeff Glassburner and Alex Kramer in Sports and Entertainment Management (third place).
This year’s state conference was the largest in 52 years with 2,409 members and 135 chapters participating.
Other state placers were:
• Blank in second place and Glassburner honorable mention in Business Law.
• Glassburner was fourth in Business Procedures with honorable mention going to Blank, Harrington and Audra Keehn.
• Keehn in eighth place and Harrington honorable mention in Insurance and Risk Management.
• Benji Fountain in sixth place in Introduction to Business.
• Glassburner in sixth place in Job Interview.
• Blank, Glassburner and Kramer in second place in Management Decision Making.
• Harrington received honorable mention in Personal Finance.
• Lana Berry received honorable mention in Proofreading.