Latest Local News
- Judge allows police lawsuit to proceed
- Moving Vets Forward hits milestone
- Gulizia seeks re-election
- Papillion woman critically injured when struck by Metro bus in Omaha
- Sackett Wright seeks second term
- Bullington files for school board
- Honoring firefighters
- Easter egg hunts
- Deitloff files for school board
- Thiessen files for school board
A Sarpy County judge on March 20 refused to dismiss a lawsuit against the City of Bellevue filed jointly by the Bellevue Police Officer's Association and 58 individual police officers.
Facebook’s Papillion data center expansion — which will bring the social media giant’s investment in the project to more than $1 billion — is good news for the Omaha area, said the Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce’s CEO.