Posted: Friday, November 15, 2013 12:00 am
The recent death of Greenwood, Neb., teenager Billy Tucker is a startling reminder of the dangers of ingesting unknown chemicals.
Authorities attributed the 18-year-old’s death to a popular synthetically produced, commercially sold marijuana alternative.
Copyright ©2014 Omaha World-Herald. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, displayed or redistributed for any purpose without permission from the Omaha World-Herald.
To purchase rights to republish this article, please contact The World-Herald Store.
Friday, November 15, 2013 12:00 am.