Posted: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 12:00 am
Nebraska authorities say a fatal fire last month that killed an 8-year-old boy and his grandmother was caused by either combustible material that came in contact with a space heater or electrical wiring problems.
The Nebraska Fire Marshal reached that conclusion after investigating the Feb. 23 mobile home fire in Bellevue that killed Sandy Nielsen and Devin Nielsen.
Copyright ©2014 Omaha World-Herald. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, displayed or redistributed for any purpose without permission from the Omaha World-Herald.
To purchase rights to republish this article, please contact The World-Herald Store.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 12:00 am.