Posted: Friday, November 22, 2013 12:00 am
A metal shed and a detached two-car garage were heavily damaged in an accidental fire early Friday in Omaha.
The Omaha Fire Department ruled that the fire was accidental and said that it started about 2:30 a.m. in an unattended wood-burning stove in the metal storage shed.
Copyright ©2014 Omaha World-Herald. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, displayed or redistributed for any purpose without permission from the Omaha World-Herald.
To purchase rights to republish this article, please contact The World-Herald Store.
Friday, November 22, 2013 12:00 am.