Posted: Thursday, May 1, 2014 12:00 am
A couch that was set on fire is reportedly the cause of a fire at an apartment complex that injured three children.
Thursday’s fire at Cedarwood Apartments near 72nd Street and Mercy Road displaced the residents of 32 apartments. The residents, who received assistance from the American Red Cross, had not returned home Friday morning.
Copyright ©2014 Omaha World-Herald. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, displayed or redistributed for any purpose without permission from the Omaha World-Herald.
To purchase rights to republish this article, please contact The World-Herald Store.
Thursday, May 1, 2014 12:00 am.