Posted: Friday, March 29, 2013 12:00 am
STORM LAKE, Iowa — High levels of carbon monoxide have been found at a restaurant that had been evacuated in northwest Iowa.
The Storm Lake Fire Department, police and Alliant Energy responded to a Burger King outlet Tuesday night after an odor related to natural gas was reported. The restaurant had been evacuated.
Copyright ©2014 Omaha World-Herald. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, displayed or redistributed for any purpose without permission from the Omaha World-Herald.
To purchase rights to republish this article, please contact The World-Herald Store.
Friday, March 29, 2013 12:00 am.