Posted: Monday, March 31, 2014 12:00 am
COUNCIL BLUFFS — A Boy Scout leader injured in a small explosion while making a flash pot last week said he thinks static electricity might have ignited a mixture of Pyrodex and powdered coffee creamer.
Erik Moore said he was one of two adults Thursday night showing four Boy Scouts how to make flash pots for a celebration next month.
Copyright ©2014 Omaha World-Herald. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, displayed or redistributed for any purpose without permission from the Omaha World-Herald.
To purchase rights to republish this article, please contact The World-Herald Store.
Monday, March 31, 2014 12:00 am.