Posted: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 12:00 am
A fire forced a Council Bluffs family from its apartment Monday, but firefighters were able to keep the blaze from spreading to five other apartments in the building at 927 Second Ave.
All the building’s occupants were able to get out safely, but the family’s cat died, said Assistant Fire Chief Justin James.
Copyright ©2014 Omaha World-Herald. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, displayed or redistributed for any purpose without permission from the Omaha World-Herald.
To purchase rights to republish this article, please contact The World-Herald Store.
Tuesday, July 9, 2013 12:00 am.