'A 10-year-old can buy' synthetic marijuana
Billy Tucker of Greenwood, Neb., died last month of an overdose of synthetic marijuana, which in some forms can be sold legally.
Posted: Monday, November 18, 2013 12:00 am
The parents of a Nebraska teenager who died of a synthetic marijuana overdose have a warning for other parents: It's easy — and legal — for your kids to use this drug.
Billy Tucker, 18, of Greenwood is the first Nebraskan known to have died from an overdose of synthetic marijuana. He took a nap after a night of partying and never woke up.
Copyright ©2014 Omaha World-Herald. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, displayed or redistributed for any purpose without permission from the Omaha World-Herald.
To purchase rights to republish this article, please contact The World-Herald Store.
Monday, November 18, 2013 12:00 am.