Kelson Sans is one of the ten fonts Flywheel shared as their favorite fonts in a blog last week.
Every Monday Silicon Prairie News' editorial team will share some of the interesting regional content we've read over the last week.
- After almost six months with The Gazette Company, We Create Here's Sarah Binder reflects on some of the experiences she's had along the way and some of the themes she hopes to continue exploring in the Creative Corridor's startup community. — We Create Here
- We always love hearing how other companies handle remote working—and Kasey McCurdy's post about growing a Des Moines team for the Silicon Valley startup (Bunchball) he works for is no exception. — Welch Avenue Daily
- Stop with all of the "puffery." Social Money co-founder Michael Ferrari is begging you. — Michael Ferrari's personal blog
- Why startup life may be better outside of the Valley. Why? KC barbecue (among other reasons). – Clarity
- The Kauffman Foundation's Thom Ruhe is interviewed by Pipeline CEO Joni Cobb and discusses Pipeline in the early days, when Pipeline went regional, and the power of entrepreneurship in a community. – Pipeline
- Don't Panic Labs is teaching kids to code. We'll have a longer story on the effort later this month. – Don't Panic Labs
- Flywheel shares their top 10 favorite fonts. No Lobster or Comic Sans to be seen. Phew. — Flywheel blog
- Not sure where Powderhook found this, but puppies and shotguns. — Powderhook Facebook page
We love to hear what you're up to! Read something interesting about entrepreneurship or startups in the Midwest? Send it our way at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credits: Photo from Flywheel blog.
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);