The Big Omaha experience isn't contained to the stage. It continues down the halls, at parties, on your phone and in the streets as artists display unique works of art and exhibits. These enhance the connection and feel of the conference, encouraging openness, interaction and collaboration.
Over the past 5 years we've had the privilege of working with talented people who bring a value to our events that we can't pull off ourselves. We have no doubt this year will be the same.
And so this is the official call for artists at Big Omaha 2014. If you're a creative, maker or artist, let us know how you think you can be involved and maybe we can stop, collaborate and listen.
What we're looking for
We’re open to a plethora of ideas, but here are a few things we’re looking for when we select our featured artists:
- Installations that engage and encourage interaction among attendees
- Art that calls to mind our focus on innovation and entrepreneurship
- New ideas that push the envelope for a conference experience
- Exhibitions that can be shared (e.g. tweeted, facebooked, instagramed, or dare we say, snapchated?)
What we provide
- Complimentary ticket ($599 value)
- Exposure on Big Omaha website and through social media to all of our followers
- Coverage on Silicon Prairie News
Past art installations
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);