A half-century after Bob Devaney’s arrival, Memorial Stadium had become a majestic football castle, the perfect monument to the state’s obsession. Now the Sea of Red looks better than ever. Countdown to kickoff unfolds like a Broadway play, choreographed down to the second. Each actor knows exactly where to be and what to do. Everything screams college football powerhouse.
- McKewon: Blackshirts are beat up, but passive scheme, confusion hard to understand
- Chatelain: Bill Moos' connections to Mike Riley add twist to situation
- Stats aren’t adding up to a stellar Husker defense, but Bob Diaco says NU is 'just getting started'
- Pick Six Podcast: Midseason review, Nebraska's new A.D., Mike Riley's future
- Carriker Chronicles: Midseason grades for the Husker offense