Nebraska’s first-down success dried up considerably in wins over Illinois and Indiana. First-down efficiency was so bad against the Hoosiers that the Huskers had 13 plays — none of which were end-of-game kneeldowns — that either lost yardage or gained zero.
- Practice Report, Oct. 20: Jordan Westerkamp out for Purdue game, Nick Gates in the mix to play
- Mad Chatter: Husker gameday in D-Wade's house; McDermott vs. Korver; Nebraska's Rose Bowl hopes
- Big Red Today Breakfast: Shawn Eichorst has Huskers focused on recruiting 'at the highest level'
- Flashback Q&A: Former Husker nose guard Danny Noonan
- Nebraska's Tommy Armstrong doesn’t plan on letting aches, pains or Boilermakers break his stride