I’ll never forget the time Milt Tenopir introduced me to Frank Codr. Pleasantries were short. “NO MEDIA! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!” This was in 1997, an electric fall in Nebraska. And Tenopir, the offensive line coach at Nebraska, had invited me to stop by his weekly football group in Omaha called the “Bugeaters.”
- Barfknecht: Nebraska's Milt Tenopir loved his job, and his players would always put it on the line for him
- Chatelain: In final days, Husker family Milt Tenopir helped build was there to see him home
- Nebraska's Keith Williams returns to sideline after four-game suspension: 'I'm ecstatic to be back'
- Video: Keith Williams on returning to the sidelines; Danny Langsdorf talks about expectations for Tommy Armstrong
- Big Ten to use special coins honoring Sam Foltz, Mike Sadler at all Week 5 games