Aaron Rodgers, king of the Hail Mary, probably didn’t need a kiss from the scheduling gods to win big in 2016. But he got one. The Packers’ slate, according to last year’s records, is the easiest in the NFL. Only five of Green Bay’s 16 games are against playoff teams.
- Thanks to exchanges with Fake Bo Pelini, Nebraskans got to know the real Mike Sadler
- Barfknecht: Illini A.D. lovingly chose alma mater’s coach, but work to be done on the field
- Big Ten media days: Team-by-team tidbits from Day 2
- BTN unveils new football pregame show in 'largest programming initiative' in network history
- Big Ten notes: Fant makes good first impression with Beathard, Hawkeyes; Memorial Stadium memories and more