Relentlessly positive. That’s how I will forever remember former Nebraska offensive line guru Milt Tenopir and his love for all things Husker football. Other than family, nothing meant more to him than to wear that big red N on his shirt.
- Chatelain: In final days, Husker family Milt Tenopir helped build was there to see him home
- Longtime Nebraska offensive line coach Milt Tenopir, 76, made Husker 'Pipeline' go
- Big Ten notes: One month in, already injuries aplenty; Stat of the week and more
- Video: Former Nebraska coach Milt Tenopir visits Husker football practice for the last time
- Pick Six Podcast: Northwestern recap, Nebraska's B1G revenge tour, Milt Tenopir's legacy, anthem kneeling, college hoops practice, weekly picks