It's going on 20 years since Tom Osborne last coached a football game and 10 years since the end of his three terms as a Nebraska congressman. He was Nebraska's athletic director from 2007-12, served two years on the College Football Playoff committee and continues to work as many as 50 hours a week with the teen mentoring program he started with his wife in 1991.
- Old friends, nemeses Tom Osborne, Barry Switzer gather at event to celebrate Outland Trophy winner Cam Robinson
- Shatel: Osborne Legacy Award ‘will mean a lot’ to old rival Barry Switzer
- McKewon: ‘Running For His Life’ documentary tackles complex life of ex-Husker Lawrence Phillips
- From the archives: Tommie Frazier's surprise signing provided a Big Red boost — and shocked his own mother
- Pick Six Podcast: March Madness, Creighton hoops, Big East realignment, Husker spring football, Oscar movies and more