It’s standard procedure at the Blue Water Bridge crossing for Canadian border patrol to ask a motorist like Mark Miller where he is going. Before Miller can advance from Sarnia, Ontario, into Port Huron, Michigan, he pays a few bucks for his toll and tells the agent that he is headed for Nebraska.
- Practice report, Aug. 30: Huskers react to receiving Blackshirts
- Video: 13 Huskers awarded Blackshirts, Mark Banker talks defensive readiness for Fresno State
- Pick Six Podcast: New era of players, handling transition, toughness, season predictions, expectations and more
- Huskers hand out 13 Blackshirts
- TBL: Reese Leitao explains his decision to commit to Nebraska