Storylines for spring practice, which starts March 4, abound for Nebraska coming off a 9-4 season filled with emotions that ended with the Huskers losing four of their last six.
- An urgent spring awaits Mike Riley, who's learning rapidly about expectations
- Spring football: NU offensive line coach Mike Cavanaugh expects major camp competition
- Ex-Husker running back Rex Burkhead, now a free agent, ponders next move after showing promise with Bengals
- Love of game waned, signaling retirement for former Husker linebacker Trevor Roach
- Q&A: Nebraska coaching great Tom Osborne not slowing down at 80