Contrary to current popular opinion, Social Security eligibility isn’t required to land a high-profile position in Nebraska’s athletic department. It may seem that way with Mike Riley, 64, as head football coach and now Bill Moos, 66, as athletic director.
- Nebraska A.D. Bill Moos' contract includes $500,000 for potential bonuses, half based on football performance
- Carriker Chronicles: A full analysis of new A.D. Bill Moos
- Regents, not intimately involved in search, give resounding support of Bill Moos hire
- McKewon: Blackshirts are beat up, but passive scheme, confusion hard to understand
- Shatel: Bill Moos not only can raise money, but stands ground with big-money donors