How much difference can a new scheme make? We saw it back in the early 1990s. Charlie McBride’s switch from a 3-4 (or 5-2) to the 4-3 in 1992 opened the proverbial floodgates — to a dynasty.
- Sam McKewon's 5 spring practice storylines: Huskers' youthful O-line, pass-focused QB battle, 3-4 defense among highlights
- Q&A: Nebraska coaching great Tom Osborne not slowing down at 80
- Spring football: NU offensive line coach Mike Cavanaugh expects major camp competition
- Pick Six Podcast: March Madness, Creighton hoops, Big East realignment, Husker spring football, Oscar movies and more
- Recruiting: Nebraska targeting pass-rushing outside linebackers to fit new 3-4 defense