The once marauding Nebraska football machine is being retooled in Lincoln by a cadre of coaches, specialists and support staff. Coach Mike Riley is the man charged with making it all work. Can he put all the pieces together in a way that ignites a consistent winner?
- Shatel: Crystal ball sees cracks, but happier number for Huskers — Nine wins
- Game-by-game predictions of the Huskers' 2016 schedule
- X’s, O’s and fewer Oh-No's: Coordinators see reason for optimism with this season’s Huskers
- Livingston: Our machine doesn’t need to work, but Mike Riley’s does
- Mike Riley meets weekly with Shawn Eichorst, says he’s never had more contact with a boss