Red pants and white disco belts are for oldsters whose definition of Hip(p) is Isaiah Moses. If Nebraska players want to look like Pat Boone (sorry, generational reference), that’s fine — as long as they’re dressing for success. As Nebraska football traditions go, uniforms are down the list.
- For one game, Big Red to go all-white as Nebraska's 2016 alternate uniforms are revealed
- Mad Chatter: Nebraska basketball's latest stumble damages Tim Miles' credibility; JD Spielman's versatility; overrated, underrated college football teams
- Videos reproduce 2015’s big plays, including BYU's Hail Mary vs. Nebraska, brick by tiny brick
- Huskers' first-year punter has work to do, but strong leg wins Caleb Lightbourn starting job
- Video: Huskers excited to begin preparation for Fresno State; encouraging the newcomers