This is not the Creighton they’re used to. Stan and Bruce are two old friends from Waterloo. Childhood neighbors. On frigid nights, they meet in the cheap seats of the CenturyLink Center, section 214, where they root for Bluejay basketball amongst 17,000 peers.
- Philippine phenom Kobe Paras joins Jays, says Creighton feels like home
- Creighton men's basketball adds 2016 guard Kobe Paras; Thompson decommits
- Bruce Rasmussen named vice chair of NCAA basketball committee, will serve as chair in 2017-18
- TBL: Creighton guard Khyri Thomas talks offseason improvements and more
- Creighton announces 2016-17 nonconference schedule, opens season Nov. 11