Tickets then go on sale Friday at 11 a.m. CST on BigOmaha.com for the conference, May 7-9.
We think we've put together one of our most exciting speaker slates to date and hope you'll be as thrilled as we are. Over the last three weeks, we've announced our first group of speakers:
- Laura Weidman Powers, co-founder of CODE2040
- Eric Ryan, co-founder of Method
- Ryan Frietas, co-founder of about.me
You won't want to miss the annoucement Thursday night. Join Silicon Prairie News for our meetup starting at 7:30 p.m. at Krug Park, where we'll announce the next big speaker and gather for drinks and conversation.
Big Omaha tickets start at $399 for all attendees when they go on sale Friday at 11 a.m. Jump on this batch of early-bird tickets while they last at that low price. More details will be available on the Eventbrite site upon launch.
On Friday morning we'll also announce our next slate of speakers as we launch the official BigOmaha.com site. Look for more speaker announcements in the coming weeks.
And though they're the centerpiece, it's not all about the speakers at Big Omaha. The parties you'll attend each day and the free-flowing space at KANEKO provide incredible opportunities to network with your next collaborator, investor or mentor.
Still not sold?
See why Forbes and others say Big Omaha is the conference entrepreneurs should attend in 2014:
- "The transparency shown by the speakers is remarkable. Their stories showcase the blood, sweat and tears of entrepreneurship." — Forbes
- "Big Omaha only lasted a few days, yet its momentum continues and, it seems, is felt far beyond the city limits." — Big Omaha attendee
- "[A friend] convinced me to attend Big Omaha, and I now sit, think and smile because this conference was probably the most inspiring, beneficial and well-planned event I have ever attended. Every. Single. Detail." — Big Omaha attendee
Want to see a bit of what happened last year? We have all the speaker videos from Big Omaha 2013 in one place: "Watch the Big Omaha Video Series presented by Kauffman Foundation"