City of Omaha traffic engineers say that Pacific Street will be closed Sunday to all traffic from 105th Street to 107th Street.
The closure is due to a bridge widening project by Ronco Construction and it will be in effect from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
When re-opened, traffic will be switched to “head to head” in the westbound lanes of Pacific on the newly completed half of the bridge.
- 10th Street has various lane restrictions from Dodge Street to Douglas Street. The restrictions are due to street milling by Western Engineering and they will be in effect for one day.
- A westbound lane of West Center Road is closed from 90th Street to 108th Street. The restriction is due to fiber optic cable installation by Heimes Construction and it will be in effect for one week.
- A westbound lane of Q Street is closed from 107th Street to 108th Street. The restriction is due to private utility work by Southside Plumbing and it will be in effect for three to four days.
- Beginning Friday at 9 a.m., Jackson Street will be closed to through traffic from 12th Street to 13th Street. The closure is due to a water main installation by MUD and will be in effect for one day.
- Beginning Saturday at 6 a.m., Farnam Street will be closed from 10th Street to 19th Street.
The closure is in effect until 3 p.m., due to the Play Streets Omaha Downtown Event, which will close the entire street to motorized vehicles.