* * * * * * * * * *
Brad's afternoon edition. Click here to read Brad's morning jokes.
* Two people in Des Moines made off with a bag of cash that fell out of an armored truck. At this point, it's unclear if this is some sort of heist or the first solid plan to solve Omaha's budget woes.
* Prince George Alexander Louis made his royal debut. In a sign of the times, Prince William and Catherine will be auctioning off his baby photos to whomever places the highest bid -- In Touch or Us Weekly.
* Poor CNN confused the two big stories and reported that the royal baby has been named Carlos Danger.
* Tropical storm Dorian has formed in the eastern Atlantic. This continues the recent trend of tropical storms and hurricanes that sound like soap opera characters.
* There's a new invention in exercise: vibrating bicycle seats. You thought those people participating in RAGBRAI looked happy before...
* Geraldo Rivera tweeted a revealing photo of himself. I had no idea Geraldo was even entered in the New York City mayoral race.
* Let's just hope this wasn't taken inside an Omaha fire station.
* President Obama traveled to Galesburg, Ill., and Warrensburg, Mo., Wednesday for speeches. Then, someone reminded Obama he couldn't run for another term, and he abruptly canceled the whole thing.
* Attorneys for ex-Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich say he deserves a new trial. Sure, when you look at Eliot Spitzer and Anthony Weiner, if he was in New York, Blagojevich would be known as "frontrunner," not "inmate."
* Selena Gomez just turned 21. There's yet another reason for her to be happy she is no longer with Justin Bieber -- not having to watch him lip-sync "Happy Birthday."
* Many NFL training camps have started. Linemen and bail bondsmen reported Tuesday.
* Aaron Rodgers once offered to bet a year's salary Ryan Braun was clean. No word yet if Rodgers has asked for a "statement mulligan."
* University of Florida linebacker Antonio Morrison was arrested for allegedly barking at a police dog. It's still unclear if he was taken to jail or the Humane Society.