* * * * * * * * * *
Brad's afternoon edition. Click here to read his morning edition.
* After the Ravens won the Super Bowl, Ray Lewis said he was going to Disney World. You know, to get some spray from Bambi's antlers.
* On Monday morning, Superdome officials attributed the Super Bowl power outage to an "abnormality" in the system. Yeah, I believe the abnormality was that Beyonce actually sang.
* Breaking news: In order for a penalty to be called late in a Super Bowl, defensive backs must bound and gag the wide receiver, and even then they probably get off with a warning.
* Just when you think the Super Bowl couldn't get weirder, at the trophy presentation Commissioner Roger Goodell announced he's fining Beyonce for wearing her socks too low.
* Brent Musburger left strict instructions to wake him up if there was a wardrobe malfunction at halftime.
* In a sad sign of the times, two competitors tested positive for performance enhancers, another was caught in a sex scandal and a fourth was caught with dope. And that was at the Puppy Bowl.
* There's a new level of corruption in sports. After the Super Bowl, Beyonce tested positive for deer anther spray.
* Beyonce is 31. Most Super Bowl halftime entertainers have bongs that old.
* Ray Lewis claims he talks to God. Why do I think that when Ray Lewis calls, God lets the call go to voicemail?
* I think it's true that Ray Lewis used deer antler spray. At one point on Sunday, he got a little shook up and the team veterinarian ran onto the field.
* Gov. Heineman said Rick Sheehy offered a resignation letter. Sure, by this point they probably cut his phone service.
* On Saturday, the groundhog crawled out of his hole and Rick Sheehy crawled in.
* The defense secretary confirmation hearing of former Nebraska Republican Sen. Chuck Hagel was so intense that in order to get to sleep afterward, he watched video of current Nebraska Republican Sen. Mike Johanns.
* At one point, opponents trotted out a former Hagel kindergarten classmate who claims that “Chuckie” once took half his milk.
* If there is civil litigation in the Manti Te'o case, jurors will likely be given newspapers with all the Te'o stories cut out. Where can I get one of those newspapers?
* CBS analyst Dan Marino admitted having an affair with a co-worker. Maybe Marino didn't hear – the Arkansas football coaching vacancy has been filled.