Seemingly every day, the president that many Nebraska farmers voted for escalates a trade fight with China. Seemingly every day, the price of their soybeans plunges further into the toilet.
- Hansen: The once-simple trip to work in Omaha? It's fading fast
- Hansen: Family still farming along 204th Street straddles rural past and suburban present
- Hansen: Need to buy or sell a car, a dozen eggs or a prosthetic leg? Call the 'Party Line'
- Hansen: Kara Eastman beat Brad Ashford, destroyed conventional wisdom and made money for a stranger in Houston
- Hansen: Millard South student goes full Napoleon Dynamite, blows up on social media